목요일, 4월 16, 2015

A small nuclear suitcase bomb



North Korea is not a Islam country. Iran is not a communist country. Why are they so close each other? 
Maybe a string connecting each other is money? I wish Iran and Arabs to live together peacefully.  
So I was happy to hear that Iran came to the negotiation table with USA. I had a high expectation of finalizing 
the nuke deal with Iran, but meanwhile I wondered why Iran is so positive to response to USA's deal . Because of the economic sanction or any hidden intention?   You know Russia recently has decided to sell the cutting edge air defense systems to Iran 
.So Iran has both counter strike capability against the enemy and air defense system against any country in light of long range missile technology learned from North Korea(maybe).  It is a matter of time for Iran to have ICBM in collaboration with North Korea. 
One thing Iran has not  is Nuke Bomb! The best way to get the nuke bomb is to buy a small nuclear suitcase bombs from somewhere. If I were a Iranian leader, I will stop the enrichment , and then try to buy a small nuclear suitcase bombs from other country like North Korea,Russia etc. Why not? 
Iran needs the nuke bombs . North Korea is eager to seek dollars. What if both have already finished the deal? Terrible!

Ha Ha, it is just a my imagination for your fun !! 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기