목요일, 2월 12, 2015

New prime minister confirmation

Can North Korea really exercise its influence over South Korea politic? When I heard that a North Korean high ranking official said North Korea is able to mobilize more than six million votes to support its favorite presidential candidate of South Korea, I did not believe it because I thought it is a sort of bluffing to cheat South Korean politicians. By the way the main opposition leaders has changed their position denying confirmation on new prime minister just after North Korea's official announcement condemning new prime minister candidate,Lee Wan Koo. Is it coincidence or there is a rational suspicion we can put it on the table
I think Lee Wan Koo is almost perfect. Do not trust Korean news papers creating false facts and twisting uncertain suspicion to destroy their political enemy. There are a lots of lies and false comments about his weak points in Korean News papers because of the long time regional conflict and the ideology clash between the Pro -North Korean camps and the hawkish conservative camps against North Korea. North Korea might have classified Lee Wan Koo as hawkish against North Korea because he had served a police head. Most politicians from police used to be Pro America or Pro Japan in Korea in the past . Why North Korea and its sympathizers are plotting to remove him? He is not a extremist . A great deal of Koreans believe Korea is under control of North Korea sympathizers and Pro North Koreans . Do you think South Korea is really in danger ? I am really confused about Korean politics. Anyhow you may pay deep attention on Korean politics.
I like Lee Wan Koo !! ha ha

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기